Administered by the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) the Educational Improvement Tax Credit program (EITC) provides the opportunity for qualified businesses to make charitable contributions to educational organizations, in lieu state tax payments. The Wildcat Foundation is approved as a K-12 Educational Improvement Organization and as such, may accept your EITC contribution. Learn more about this valuable program in this EITC Program Information Guide.
The Foundation utilizes funds contributed through the EITC program to support the following:
- Junior Achievement (BizTown, Economics for Success and YES!)
- Trails and Trees Environmental Center
- Internships and Co-Ops
- Dual Enrollment
- STEAM MakerSpaces with programs throughout k-12
- Media Production
- Model UN
- Technology Student Association (TSA)
- Design4Change (eighth grade curriculum)
Thanks to the many local and regional businesses that choose to support MASD students and Wildcat education with their EITC contributions!