Your donation to the Wildcat Foundation is an investment in K-12 students throughout the Mechanicsburg Area School District and
in the future of our shared growing community.
Donors allow the Wildcat Foundation to provide funds for programs and projects that impact every grade level in the school district. Our goal is to help find creative solutions that support teachers, advisors, mentors, coaches and administrators – ultimately providing for
student growth, development, and academic learning.
For the 2023/2024 the foundation will distribute nearly $95,000 in program grants.
These grants would not be possible without your donor support.
As enrollment trends continue to climb for the school district, so do the demands for teachers to find creative ways to help students learn and grow. Foundation funds help support initiatives such as:
- Dual enrollment provides a connection to college learning while still in high school.
- A new E-sports club debuted at the middle school for 2023-24.
- A Media Production class debuted at the high school in 2022-23, producing an award-winning video documentary about the school’s senior murals.
- The MMS Plus Strengthening Connections program provides at-risk students, their families and teachers opportunities to build and strengthen connections vital for academic and social/emotional growth.
- The foundation’s wellness grant program supports AED purchases for the school district and CPR training for teachers, coaches and administrators.
Your Annual Appeal gift to the Wildcat Foundation benefits the 4,650 students enrolled in the district, an enrollment number that is expected to top 5,500 students in just five years. The foundation continues to provide grants to open doors and explore pathways in education, culture, wellness, and athletics.
Thank you for your considered support of this annual effort.