Our thanks to qualified businesses that choose to invest in the students of Mechanicsburg Area School District (MASD) through the Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) program.
The Wildcat Foundation is approved by the Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) as a K-12 educational improvement organization (EIO) and is grateful for the support from EITC eligible businesses.
EITC donors for the current, fiscal year include:
- Pennian Bank
- Bobby Rahal Automotive Group
- Select Medical–Johnstown Hospital (a wholly owned subsidiary)
- Mid Penn Bank
- Weis Markets, Inc.
The Wildcat Foundation utilizes EITC funds to support the following programs as approved by the Department of Community and Economic Development.
- Junior Achievement (both BizTown and Economics for Success).
- Dual Enrollment, allowing MASH juniors and seniors to simultaneously enroll in classes offered through HACC, Messiah and Harrisburg Universities.
- Internships and Co-ops.
- Trails and Trees Environmental Center. Located on South York Street in Mechanicsburg, the Environmental Center offers classroom labs, outdoor pavilions, blue bird trail, native trees and gardens, and a natural water shed. The Center serves as nature’s classroom and has grown into a great educational asset for both our students and our shared community.
- Technology Student Association (TSA).
- STEAM MakerSpace.
- Model UN.